AmericanAwesomenessAmericanAwesomeness

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Lucky Day Forever-trailer Lucky Day Forever-trailer

I remember seeing this on the front page about 2 years ago. I was less versed in arts and in the media of short films as a whole back then. I am no expert, but I must say it was so astounding to finally see the finished project. It made me think about the symbolism you used (the same way you intended) but also about (because of this trailer) how hard work can pay off over time. It was good to see some familiar parts of the trailer in the final project, because I honestly was waiting for this to come out since 2010. I'm going to start to ramble if I keep trying to express the feeling I get when it all came together. So, I'll leave you with this: Kudos. Make more plz. kthx.

HOUSE M.D. observes you HOUSE M.D. observes you

Cool

Love it man, keep it up.

Punisher responds:

Love YOU man. Keep YOU up.

WGJ4K: Robert Burgless WGJ4K: Robert Burgless

SPOILER ALERT

On the eye chart it says: SPOILER DONT GET 2 ATTACHED TOO ERIC...hmmm....

I love the HALO World I love the HALO World

A girl on the Internet?

Lies.

A.E. Chronics Epis: 1 A.E. Chronics Epis: 1

This is from statistic attack? Right?

If so, then that links this to WHOOKOS cause scoot said " I was Coriogrphing the fight scene for statistic attack!" so there you go for those whom may want to link it.

Press Start: Food Fight Press Start: Food Fight

caslevania sotn reference

Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

lol

Thais actually happened in case most of you don't know already guys. It's even funnier in real life lol. his name is vietnam tom lol.

IMMA BE(E) IMMA BE(E)

WOW

Someone had to do it I suppose. LOL good loop.

Beauty is Humanity Beauty is Humanity

Wonderful Flash

If only I could produce something as amazing as this...well, at least I had the pleasure of seeing it. I find that those who feel humanity is just a pile of wars didnt even watch the flash, because if they had, they would think twice about what the post. I do have one question though. What is the title of this song? I searched through some of WaterFlames songs and realized that flipping through 99 songs was inificiant, so if someone could help me out that would be great. THANKS!

Janurary Sixteenth 2010 Janurary Sixteenth 2010

lol

Youtube poop memes are the best.

LotusClock responds:

Snooping as usual, I see...